A Message to Our Customers
At EQ Saddleworld, we’re here to help.
Updated 4th August 2020
As this extraordinary situation continues to evolve, we’re doing everything we can to support both you and your horse’ health by providing the essential products you need.
Stage 4 Government Restrictions
- Open 7 days. Check trading hours. Services connected with animal health, husbandry or welfare, are Permitted Work Premises.
- Shop in store. Stock feed, veterinary supplies, hoofcare, riding wear and saddlery.
- Call & Contactless Collection.If you prefer not to come into store, call us on (03) 8080 1336 to place and pay for your order and we can bring it out to your car.
- Free Delivery for orders over $100
- Help stop the spread. Please wear a mask, wash your hands and keep your distance. Card payment accepted only.
Kilmore & Geelong
Stage 3 Government Restrictions
- Help stop the spread. You’re welcome into our Kilmore & Geelong stores. Please wear a mask, wash your hands and keep your distance. Card payment is strongly preferred.
- Contactless Collection Available. If you prefer, you can call ahead to place your order and we can deliver goods to your car.
- Delivery. FREE delivery available for orders over $100. *Feed excluded
- Shop Online. If you are feeling unwell, please consider shopping online with us 24/7
- Open 7 days. Check trading hours.
Our online store is always open and we have free shipping for any online orders over $100. Shop hundreds of products at EQ Saddleworld.
Based on the latest advice from Federal and State Governments, our stores remain open. But as events unfold and if advice changes, we will respond swiftly.
Our entire team has done a brilliant job in continuing to serve you during this unprecedented time. Thank you for showing them respect and gratitude.
We’ve faced many challenges over the past few months and no doubt there are more to come. Rest assured, EQ Saddleworld are committed to providing a safe environment for our team and customers and we’re working hard to make sure we have the products you and your horse need most right now.
Thanks for your ongoing patience and support.
Keep safe and well,
Geoff Sinclair & the EQ Saddleworld team