A Message to Our Customers
At EQ Saddleworld, we’re here to help.
Updated 3rd May 2020
As this extraordinary situation continues to evolve, we’re doing everything we can to support both you and your horse’ health by providing the essential products you need.
At the same time, we’re responding quickly by changing what we do in our stores and online, to keep our team members and customers safe.
We’re keeping it clean & practising good hygiene
- We’re asking you to use tap and pay in store if you can, to avoid cash handling.
- We have hand santitiser at our store counters and encourage everyone to use this when you enter and when you leave the store.
We’re happy to serve you in store – but at a distance
While our stores remain open, we’re practising social distancing. Here’s how:
- We’ve marked where you should stand at the register desk, with ﬂoor stickers and posters.
- Our team will keep a 1.5 metre distance from you when assisting you in store and ask that you do the same.
We’re changing the way you can shop
The wellbeing of our customers and team remains our priority.
We remain open so our store teams can continue to help customers get the essentials they need. However we have introduced some new ways to shop:
- Call & Collect – phone ahead to your nearest EQ Saddleworld to place and pay for your order. Your items will then be available for collection at our carpark. No need to come into the store and no contact required.
- Call & Deliver – if you live within 15km from our stores and you can’t come to us, simply call and pay for your order by phone and we will deliver your items for a flat fee of $10.95
- Our online store is always open and we have free shipping for any online orders over $100. Shop hundreds of products at EQ Saddleworld.
** Please note, our parcel delivery is through Aust Post and Star Track and they are experiencing an increase in demand which means it may take longer than usual to for them to deliver your order. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but be assured that we’re working as hard as we can to reduce the impact on you, our customers, and thank everyone for their support and patience during this time.
Based on the latest advice from Federal and State Governments, our stores remain open. But as events unfold and if advice changes, we will respond swiftly.
We will get us through this together
Our entire team has done a brilliant job in continuing to serve you during this unprecedented time. Thank you for showing them respect and gratitude.
We’ve faced many challenges over the past few months and no doubt there are more to come. Rest assured, EQ Saddleworld are committed to providing a safe environment for our team and customers and we’re working hard to make sure we have the products you and your horse need most right now.
Thanks for your ongoing patience and support.
Keep safe and well,